ΠΥΡΓΟΣ  ΔΡΟΣΙΝΗ

Drosini Tower, in Gouves, was built on a rocky hill in the center of the village in the first years of the 19th century by Ibrahim Aga, tyrant of the Turkish tenure.

In 1831, at the end of the Ottoman period, the tower owned to  Alexandros Desyllas and Baptist Drossos and in 1833 was sold to Konstantinos Petrokokkinos, the maternal grandfather of Georgios Drosinis.

The poet was born in Plaka, Athens, but spent many summers in the tower, writing many of his first poems.

Since 1882 the tower has been the property of the inhabitants of the area, since 1977 it has been preserved and now is a Museum, housing an interesting folklore collection.

Menu

Προσφορά για διαμονή από 1 έως 10 Ιουλίου 

Δίκλινο ή τρίκλινο Studio :  40€ η βραδιά (ελάχιστη διαμονή 2 διανυκτερεύσεις)